The jobs are to be created by:
• Red 5 Studios, an online games developer, which is to establish its European Headquarters in Cork, with the creation of 30 jobs.
• Aasonn, a global human capital management (HCM) and technology services company which is to establish its European headquarters in Dublin with the creation of 30 new jobs.
• Van Tibolli Beauty Corp, provider of GK Hair products which is to establish its E.U. headquarters in Dublin, creating 25 jobs in customer support and multi lingual marketing roles.
• Qualvu Inc., a key emerging player in the provision of web-based qualitative research, which is to establish its EMEA headquarters in Dublin with the creation of 15 new jobs.
• Infobright, a Toronto based Analytics company which is to locate its EMEA Headquarters along with a Customer Support Centre in Dublin
• Md7, an operations and financial services company which is to establish its European HQ in Dublin.
“IDA Ireland’s strategy Horizon 2020, identifies winning investment from emerging sectors as one of its key targets and it is encouraging to see that since the start of 2012 alone, 40 emerging-stage companies have decided to set up FDI operations in Ireland,” says Barry O’Leary, CEO of IDA Ireland.
IDA Ireland will partake in the Xsite event in Boston on June 14th, to highlight to emerging companies the benefits of locating in Ireland.